środa, 21 stycznia 2009

Dawn of joy

So, the DoW2 beta is here. I’m not that much into this game, I prefer the RPG version of w40k, but even I was excited. But nothing like my brother – he of course was talking about it all the time before the release, which was totally understandable. And yesterday he waited for 1 am, refreshing his Steam every single minute and when finally it was there, I heard a scream of joy. Yay, I thought, isn’t it nice. Yay ended when he had to do something with himself while waiting for the download finish, so he came to my room interrupting my reading (the crime I usually can’t forgive) and I had a two hour long lecture about how great the DoW2 will be. It should be irritating, but wasn’t at all, for a few reasons.
Reason one – I enjoy listening to video game geeks, even if I don’t really enjoy the particular game.
Reason two – I’m deeply in love with tyranids. Call me whatever you want, but I am.
Reason three – His excitement and pure joy.
And the third one made me jealous. I haven’t been that happy for a long time, and watching him having something he really adores was a pleasure, but on the other hand, it made me sad. When did my ableness to lose my mind for something disappear?

I definitely have to watch Firefly.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz